(Senior) Android Developer (m/f/d)
Cluno is a new, flexible mobility concept: the digital car subscription. We think of all processes around the car as completely digital and innovative. Every day, we work to make it easy for people to access their own car, flexibly and at a fair price.
To strengthen our growing IT department currently consisting of 9 people, we are looking for you at our Munich location as a
An exciting task awaits you with us
Browsing through our vehicle portfolio and booking a vehicle is a smooth and seamless experience with the Cluno App. The size of our customer base is growing rapidly and with it, the demands placed on our App. As a member of a cross-functional team, you will assume responsibility for the maintenance and further development of the Cluno App. Direct communication channels, transparent decision making processes and a high degree of creative freedom define our work environment. Essentially, you will be doing the following:
- App development: As a member of our agile development team, you will play an active role in the refinement of our App development process, from concept phase to finished product
- User experience: In close coordination with your Product and UX colleagues, you will ensure our App users are always presented with a first-class user experience
- Feature development: Programming innovative features and responsive UIs
- Code reviews: Assuring adherence to our clean code principles through code reviews
- A/B tests: Implementing A/B tests with the goal of optimizing our App
- Quality assurance: Implementing Unit- and UI-tests to assure the correct behavior of our App
- Trends & developments: Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends and evaluating their relevance for the further development of our App
What Cluno stands for
- Our Vision: Driving a car – as easy as listening to music.
- Our Teamwork: Flexible, pragmatic, professional and solution-oriented; we have a great atmosphere – both at work and at our company events; we are currently over 50 experts and our team continues to grow.
- Our Company: Start Up and solidly positioned; for our three founders, Cluno is already the second successful foundation; German and American investors have invested a total of more than 36 million $ in us in one year.
- Our Office: Centrally located in Munich at Leuchtenbergring; here we offer you fruit and drinks for free and we have our own canteen and coffee bars in-house. The highlight is our roof terrace with a view of the Alps.
- Our Benefits: e.g. subsidy for the MVV ticket or employee discount for our Cluno car subscription.
What you can offer in return
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as a mobile developer
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Android SDK, Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and/or a comparable IDE, Unit- and UI-tests
- Profound knowledge integrating third party libraries and build automation with Gradle
- Good Unix/Linux and Git skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Android-specific UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Extensive experience working in agile software development environments (Scrum/Kanban)
- Marked commitment to quality and self-responsibility
- Enthusiasm for customer oriented product development
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German desirable
Sounds good? Then Veronika Hotz is looking forward to receiving your application, incl. your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Neumarkter Straße 28
Want to find out more?