Welcome to Movinga
We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like.
Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernise and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) within our Information Technology team to start right away.
- Implementing beautiful, rich, and highly usable user interfaces
- Using modern technologies such as React, Ember, or ReactNative to build elegant, testable, and maintainable frontends
- Architecting efficient and reusable front-end components that drive complex web applications
- Having an attitude on design and usability
- Using and connecting state of the art APIs for A/B testing, reporting, tracking, and segmentation
- Creating the best products
Our Tech Stack:
- Technologies: Ruby, Rails, Postgres, MongoDB, Ember, ReactJS, ReactNative, Docker
- Tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Capybara, Selenium
- Principles: agile company, lean, service oriented architecture, self organization, number driven, transparency, cross-functional teams
- You have 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- You have 2+ years experience in working in a startup environment on site as team member
- You possess strong knowledge of React
- You have worked with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- You like to build upon existing solutions and use modern technologies and frameworks such as the AWS ecosystem
- You like to actively participate in an agile setup to develop software in a team and you value discussions, knowledge sharing and pair programming
What we offer:
- An unlimited working contract and a very competitive remuneration
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time
- Responsibility and impact: your work will have a direct impact on the product and contributes to shaping Movinga 2.0
- Participation in hack days, technology brown-bags and hackathons
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.