- Support our customers by phone or e-mail regarding our products, ordering process and on various issues around our website
- Responsibility for the Customer Service area of the Norwegian market
- Quality assurance through analysis and passing on customer feedback to the appropriate department
- Customer service or call centre experience is desirable but not necessary
- You have the desire to help people and a strong customer service approach
- You possess strong communication skills and a positive and friendly demeanor
- You are a team player, fluent in Norwegian and also in English or German
- A unique job in an innovative company
- Extremely varied tasks with lots of responsibility and many opportunities
- A motivating atmosphere in a dedicated team with a flat company hierarchy
- Flexible hours, great team events, and fun break times (e.g. table football)
- An office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need – and even more!
We’re looking forward to your online application.