You’re a digital native and feel at home in the world of social media and web publishing? You speak English at a native level and have a passion for writing? You are open to new topics and are interested in the technological trends that take place behind the facades of the internet? Then we want to hear from you!
At S&S Media you’ll be assisting our English content editor of JAXenter.com and will report on the latest trends in the world of programming and web technology. In addition to that you’ll also get the chance to assist in producing an online magazine, travelling to conferences and gain deep insights into core web editorial areas like SEO, CMS management and analytics.
- Researching current trends and topics of the programming world
- Writing and editing digital content
- Maintaining our social media channels
- Adapting content from our German counterpart content into English
- Assisting in the production of an online magazine and news portal
- Conducting interviews at our conferences (London, Berlin, Munich, …)
- have already completed a training in the field of online journalism, media, English studies or a similar area and are now looking for a part-time job in Berlin on an entry-level wage
- are available 25-30 hours per week to support our team and dive into the daily business of an editorial office (20 hours if you’re applying for student assistant)
- love writing and editing texts and have a keen eye for English grammar and spelling mistakes
- are an English native speaker and also have a good level of German
- are open-minded, motivated, eager to learn new skills and able to work under time pressure
- already have some practical experience – from blogging to editorial work or other similar projects
- can work independently in a structured and target-oriented manner
- have some affinity to the tech and programming world and/or an eagerness to learn more
Sound like you?
We offer you a friendly working environment in a motivated team with flat hierarchies, based in the centre of Berlin. Together with flexible working times, we can also provide technical and practical training to enhance your skill set.
Please send us your application including a cover letter with a maximum of five sentences stating who you are, what you are currently doing and why you fit well to JAXenter.com. Please make sure to include some work samples and your CV and send it all to Henriette (email@example.com). We look forward to hearing from you!