Diplomero offers a rapidly growing, dynamic startup environment with diverse problem sets focused on improving Online-Education. Our products, our culture is nimble and focused on innovation, quality results and rapid execution.
- Produce CSS3 styled, graphically-rich, components
- Estimate and deliver on development tasks with high level of accuracy
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Development team, coordinating and participating in the projects lifecycle
- Identify core engineering challenges and formulate problem statements
- Develop, implement and maintain software development procedures and methodologies
- Provide technical leadership in research, analysis, design and implementation in support of ongoing operations and software development needs
- Assist in the enhancement of methodologies related to quality and maintainability
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance, scalability and extensibility
- Deliver products on time
- Write manageable, modular code along with automated unit tests
- Contribute to the overall design and development of the products we build and support, with a focus on scalability, usability, maintainability and performance.
- Participate in code review sessions with other lead and senior developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies when appropriate.
As a basis for consideration, all interested applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in virtual team environments
- Demonstrated expertise in the development of complex web front-end applications, specifically single-page applications
- Complete knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge/experience in alternate Object Oriented languages (e.g. Java, Scala, C#, PHP, Ruby)
- Familiarity with several major libraries, frameworks and tools (e.g. jQuery, Backbone, Ember, LESS CSS, Underscore)
- Comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for data driven UI components
- Experience with database design and development
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making and communications skills
Candidates possessing the following preferred skills will receive priority in consideration for employment:
- Experience with server-side programming specifically with node.js and PHP
- Demonstrated mobile web development experience (provide examples of developed websites)
- Interest in data visualization and experience with GitHub (provide Link to your account)
WHO WE ARE:
Diplomero addresses the hottest issue facing people and corporations Education. Focused on improving Online-Education, Diplomero was founded to turn traditional E-Learning upside down end deliver the best possible Online-Education experience for lecturers in course production as well as for the user in while learning. We aim to deliver the market’s first dual-stream video lecture and revolutionize the industry with our product.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter by eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org