Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Onefootball is the most popular football news and fan service worldwide available for smartphones, tablets, desktops and SmartTV. Having recently reached 15 million downloads across all platforms we are driven by the vision to build THE global social network for football by informing, connecting and engaging fans around the world around their passion for football. We aim to give fans a voice and turn Onefootball into a stadium for football fans. Earlybird Venture Capital and Union Square Ventures are backing Onefootball since 2013.
At our office in Berlin we offer an exciting workplace for people who love mobile and football and are passionate about working for the next big thing in football. We are currently looking for a Product Designer to join our team as soon as possible.
• Continually oversee Onfootball’s User Experience to ensure there is a familiar and beautiful one across all platforms.
• Work within a team of designers, product managers and developers to create a beautiful and easy to use application.
• Develop user flows to ensure our user’s experience and usability is nothing less than great.
• Conceptualize and define ideas for upcoming features through wireframes and prototypes.
• Organize, lead and conduct user interviews and usability tests to validate design decisions.
What we are looking for
• Solid 3+ years working experience on cross-platform design and a portfolio to show.
• You’re an excellent communicator who is able to fully present and explain thought process, ideas and knowledge.
• You’ve got experience working within SCRUM processes.
• A strong ability to provide constructive feedback to team members.
• Solid understanding of design principles, typography, grids, and what a great experience really means.
• Advanced knowledge with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• You have a hands-on, eager to learn mentality and have ideally worked in a startup before.