caseable is looking for a self-motivated and quick-thinking Intern to be a part of our Berlin-based office! We are a creative, urban company based in Berlin & Brooklyn; we make handcrafted custom cases for those all-important electronic devices. If you’re passionate about working in an ambitious start-up and you’re excited about helping to take our company to the next level, then we want to hear from you!
– Compensation for your Internship
– A start-up culture. You’ll have the opportunity and independence to make a difference, right from Day 1
– Lots to learn! You’ll develop essential Online Marketing and PR skills in a fast-paced, creative learning environment. Our monthly workshops and knowledgeable team will make sure you’re kept busy learning valuable skills, and putting them straight into practise
– A promise that you’ll love our young, fun team and sunny Kreuzberg office About the Internship: Working alongside the US & UK Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating an exciting, positive buzz around the company and products. This will involve planning, exercising, and analysing marketing campaigns, as well as pitching to a variety of media outlets. You will establish and maintain relationships with PR contacts, and create new and interesting opportunities for press coverage. You’ll learn about SEO and SEM campaigns and help to maintain our social media platforms: ultimately, you will have a real, immediate and exciting impact in shaping our online presence.
– Native-level English is a must
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Highly motivated self starter; energetic and up for a challenge
– Comfortable thinking on your feet – we want fresh ideas!
– Excited to learn and motivated by career opportunities – most of our team are former Interns – Internet savvy, with knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
How to apply: Please send a CV and cover letter (including possible start date) to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!