Ideas need initiative.
Körber Digital shapes and drives the digital transformation of the Körber Group. The Business Area is a nucleus for digital advancement, digital innovation and new digital business models and as such a trusted go-to unit for all topics around the Group’s digitization. With sites in the German start-up hotspot Berlin and Karlsruhe, Körber Digital matches the speedy entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the long-term strategic focus of the Körber Group.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Körber Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
For our location in Berlin we are looking for
Software Engineer – Microservices (m/f/d)
• Develop microservices to power cloud native distributed applications
• Optimize for performance and scalability in highly dynamic IoT systems
• Design, implement and maintain flexible microservice architectures based on containerization, close to production machines up to user facing UIs
• Work with a multitude of data sources like databases, message queues, etc.
• Automate deployment for multi-tenant systems
• A degree in computer science or a comparable course of studies
• Experience in microservice development
◦ Serverless (Azure Functions, AWS Lambda)
◦ Docker based
◦ .Net Core, Spring Boot, Go
• Working experience with database systems (CosmosDB, IronDB/InfluxDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, …)
• Strong knowledge in design and implementation of evolving (REST) APIs
• Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
• Confident in standard software engineering methodologies (TDD, design patterns, clean code, distributed version control, code reviews, CI/CD)
• Ability to communicate complex technical, architectural and/or organizational problems
• Comfortable working in a highly agile environment
• Self-motivated and self-managing
• Positive and solution-oriented mindset
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we’re offering
• Be part of a team of dedicated and highly motivated cloud software experts who work together to build cutting edge IoT products
• A modern tech stack:
◦ Serverless (Azure Functions / AWS Lambda)
◦ Spring Boot (Kotlin)
◦ .NET core
• Benefit from our dynamic start-up mindset combined with the experience and security that Körber offers us as our parent company.
Körber Digital GmbH
Apply now online